Headlight Assembly for 98 99 00 01 02 Honda Accord OE Projector Headlamp
If you feel your headlights aren’t as bright as they used to be during nighttime driving, it might be a reason to replace them!
SPECIFICATION AND FITMENT
- High Beam: 9005(Not included)
- Low Beam: 9006(Not included)
- Replace Parts Number:33151-S84-A01,33151-S84-A02,33101-S84-A01,33101-S84-A02
- Replace Partslink:HO2502117,HO2502111,HO2503117,HO2503111
- Package includes: 2 x Headlights(1x Driver's side & 1x passenger's sides),bulbs are Not included
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Honda Accord DX Sedan 4-Door
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Honda Accord EX Coupe 2-Door
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Honda Accord EX Sedan 4-Door
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Honda Accord LX Coupe 2-Door
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Honda Accord LX Sedan 4-Door
- 2000 Honda Accord SE Sedan 4-Door
- 2001 Honda Accord Value Package Sedan 4-Door
- 2002 Honda Accord Value Package Sedan 4-Door
- 2002 Honda Accord SE Coupe 2-Door
Easy to install
Easy to install
- Undo the screws, clips, or retainer springs that hold the headlight in place.
- Disconnect the wiring from the assembly.
- Detach the headlight from the vehicle to replace it with a new one.
- Fit in the new headlight assembly.
- Fix the new headlight into place and make sure that the screws, clips, or retainer springs used are sealed.
- Reconnect the wiring that was unplugged from the assembly.
- Put back the grille and other components that you removed. Seal them back into place.
- Test the new assembly.
Working headlights are a critical component of any vehicle
Problems and Solutions
- The headlights on your car have been dimmed by abrasion from road debris?
- Factory headlights not bright enough?
- Yellowed and discolored from the sun and elements?
- Afraid of driving at night time out of fear for accidents?
A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous,not only is your own safety at risk, but the safety of others is as well.
New VS Dim
- The new headlight looks Stylish and light placement brings fresh.
- The new headlight will make your car looks newer too.
- New lens and reflector provide superior lighting and ensure a pleasurable and comfortable driving experience.
All wiring is tested to make sure the light is completely functional, and the housing is sealed with high quality silicone to ensure that no moisture can become trapped inside.
See farther. See wider, See better
A new pair of headlights from AUTOSAVER88 allow you to see the road in front of you clearly during the night and in any bad weather that may arise.