Headlight Assembly kit for 03 04 05 Chevy Avalanche / 03-07 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD / 03-06 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Headlamp,Black Housing with Tinted Signal Driving LightIt is the time to change your Headlights Assembly!!!
Why wasting so much money on the car maintenance shop? You just need a new headlight assembly, and your car will look new soon.
Product DescriptionProduct Features:
Working Voltage: DC 12V
Bulb Type: 9006 Halogen Bulb
Replace Parts Number: GM2502224, GM2503224
Hollander Number: 116-59500R / 116-59501L
2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
2003-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500
2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD and 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
2007 Chevy Silverado 1500/1500 HD/2500 HD/3500 Classic Body Pickup Only
Also Fit 2003-2005 Chevy Avalanche (Without Body Cladding - Plastic Sides Cover!!!!)
Easy installInstallation recommendations:
- Step 1: Consult a vehicle manual to find out which component needs to be removed to get access to the headlight assembly. Depending on the year, make, and model of the vehicle, the front grill may need to be removed. To remove the grille, you have to undo the screws or any fastener used to secure it.
- Step 2: Undo the screws, clips, or retainer springs that hold the headlight in place. You may have to use a flat-blade or Phillips screwdriver to remove any of these fasteners that are typically located at the top and bottom of the headlight.
- Step 3: Disconnect the wiring from the assembly. After the wiring is removed, you can now detach the headlight from the vehicle to replace it with a new one.
- Step 4: Fit in the new headlight assembly. Fix the new headlight into place and make sure that the screws, clips, or retainer springs used are sealed.
- Step 5: Reconnect the wiring that was unplugged from the assembly.
- Step 6: Put back the grille and other components that you removed. Seal them back into place.
- Step 7: Test the new assembly. Switch on the headlights to see if they’re working. If not, then make some adjustments and check the manual.
About USAre you troubled by any of these?
Why buy from Autosaver88?
- Need more stylish parts for your car?
- Factory headlights not bright enough? Are they yellow and outdated?
- Inefficient light spread or range? Oncoming traffic not noticing your headlights and dazzling you with their high beam? Afraid of driving at night time out of fear for accidents?
- Style — Say goodbye to murky factory lenses and muddy yellow light.
- Safety — Make yourself easier to distinguish on the road with some white LED lights.
- Quality — Produced in vacuum environment, waterproof, tested for airtight. Made by OEM approved & ISO certified manufacturers. Material meets or exceeds OEM requirements.
- Satisfaction — Shipped from continental US for fast delivery. Responsive service.
- There is a gap after adjustment. How to fix it?
- There is fog in the headlight. What to do?